Four of the creepiest, crawliest words you hope to never hear, “Your child has lice.” Besides the overwhelming number of illnesses we have to battle as parents every week, here’s a nasty little bug that will make your skin crawl (literally). Fortunately, there’s a local expert who has tips to prevent lice and owns a place that treats it. Meet Cac Steiner, owner of The Lice Boutique. You won’t forget her name, Cac, or her enthusiasm and passion to help others. She is a certified lice removal expert! Here are her lice prevention tips to keep your child lice free:
- Keep hair up in a tight bun or ponytail.
- Use mint spray every morning and anytime exposure to children is forthcoming.
- Use a professional lice comb once per week.
- Limit hair washing to twice per week.
- Don’t share anything that touches the hair (brushes, clips, hats)
- Hug less and hug without touching heads together.
Don’t fret if your child has lice! Just head right over to The Lice Boutique on US1 in Port St. Lucie or their new location in Sebastian! Cac the Lice Queen will take great care of your family and solve your pesky problem with professional and discrete results.
Tip: Always use a Certified Lice Removal Professional for the Best Results
The Lice Boutique
Sebastian Location: 9891 US1, Sebastian, FL 32958 (844) 363-5423
Port St. Lucie Location: 8715 South US1, Port St Lucie, FL 34952 (844) 363-5423