This list contains the top 5 Port St. Lucie park playgrounds based on the following criteria:
- Number of different features and equipment for both older AND younger kids.
- How often the playground is maintained and updated.
- Ease of parking and access.
- Number of other amenities besides the playground.
Feel free to comment at the bottom if you have any suggestions, different parks to add, or experiences at any of these parks.
1320 Se Floresta, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
- Separate playground equipment for older children and 2 – 5 year old’s.
- Several different things to swing, climb, jump, and spin on.
- Has bathroom, water fountain, and plenty of shade.
I have been taking my son to this park since he was 16 months and the equipment was really easy to help him learn on. Best time to go is morning. The earlier the better and you’ll have the park to yourself.
201 Nw Prima Vista Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
- Separate playground for older kids and younger 2 – 5 year old’s.
- Swings, bridges, slides, and even a push button sprinkler to run through!
- Park also includes tennis courts, baseball fields, basketball courts, pavilions, and bathrooms.
The smaller playground is great for active toddlers and has easy slides for first time sliders. My son loves the sprinkler and running across the bridge.
1301 Se Lyngate Dr, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952 (on corner of Lyngate and Veterans Memorial)
- Separate Playground for older kids and 2 – 5 year old’s.
- Park includes baseball fields, tennis courts, basketball courts, bathroom and water fountains.
- Park also has an attached dog park with 3 separate areas for large and small dogs!
This park is newly updated! My little boy will first make his runs through the playground and within 10 minutes walk through the dog park meeting all the woof woofs. After several doggy kisses, it’s back to the playground.
River Park Marina
500 E Prima Vista Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34983
- Awesome Playground that is designed to look like a pirate ship.
- Fun things for older and younger kids to climb, slide down, and crawl through.
- On the river with great views of nature and wildlife.
- Park also includes a boat ramp, nature trails, dock on river, picnic tables, and bathrooms.
- Kayak rentals and water taxi also available at specific times.
Last time we were at this park my son and I met Timmy the turtle and saw a huge sea hawk in its nest! This is a great park for the whole family to get out and see nature.
Wispering Pines Park
800 Sw Darwin Blvd, Port St. Lucie, FL 34953
- Huge 3 Story Playground that even I like to play on and separate awesome playground for 2 – 5 year old’s.
- Playground includes large slides, rock climbing wall, tree house like appearance, and zip line.
- Park has baseball fields, tennis courts, football fields, pavilions, bathrooms, and lights.
This playground has a little bridge that my toddler can’t get enough of. The park also has a good amount of shade from the hot son and seating for the parents.
Always watch out for fire ants as they are everywhere. Also check out my article Toddler Playground Safety Tips for great tips to keep your kids safe at the playground.
Thanks for reading!