Here is a list of the 5 best playgrounds in Stuart and Jensen Beach. Feel free to comment at the bottom if you have any suggestions, different parks to add, or experiences at any of these parks. On a side note, I’m somewhat disappointed in Martin County for not maintaining some of their parks and for limiting access to both of the nicest(and community funded) playgrounds.
451 S Colorado, Stuart, FL 34994
- 3 separate good size playgrounds with one having turf grass.
- Bathrooms, water fountains, and pavilions on site.
- updated playground equipment with newer activities not found elsewhere!
This is my son’s 2nd favorite park in Martin county. It’s right near downtown Stuart and nice on the weekend to grab a bite and then walk to the playground with the kids.
Palm City Elementary Wildcat 2 Playground
1951 Sw 34th St, Palm City, FL 34990
- Huge separate playgrounds for 2-5 year olds and older kids.
- Tons of different activities to climb up, swing down, and play on.
- Nicest playground in Palm City and built by the local community.
- Located on public school property so only open to public on weekends…?
This is a very nice playground paid for and built by the local community. I find it mind boggling that the community would include a specialized playground for 2 – 5 year olds on the property of a school that has a starting age of 5 and up. Even more so, why the community would build a super nice playground that is only open to the public on the weekends?
2369 Ne Dixie Hwy, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- Separate playground for older and younger kids.
- Large Park with baseball, soccer, basketball, a skate park, and bathrooms.
- Also has tennis, pavilions with grill, volleyball, and more!
Nice park and playground located behind the bowling alley in Rio. It has some unusual playground equipment that is fun to climb on.
Jensen Beach Community Playground
2525 Ne Savannah Rd, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- Awesomely large park with separate playground for 2 – 5 year olds.
- Nice turf grass, crazy amount of slides and bridges, and a tire swing.
- Things to climb on, slide down, run across, and a ship that rocks back and forth!
- Located on Jensen Beach Elementary School Property and open to public after school and weekends only…?
Yet again one of the nicest, largest parks I’ve ever scene. Like something out of a Disney resort, my son loves this park! Unfortunately, it is only available for community use after school hours and on the weekend. Again, not quite sure why they built a super awesome 2 – 5 year playground in a school with students age 5 and up.
Treasure Coast Mall Food Court Playground
3174 Nw Federal Hwy, Jensen Beach, FL 34957
- Not quite a playground for older kids, but great for 1 – 10 year olds.
- Completely indoors and perfect for rainy days or inclement weather.
- Soft padded flooring and fun activities for kids to learn on.
- Great for play-dates and meeting friends while avoiding the heat.
This is my go to when the weather is not cooperating. Perfect for babies and toddlers to learn on and gain new skills. When you’re finished you can walk the mall or grab a bite at the food court.
If you know of any other good parks in Martin county that are not on this list, please comment below! Don’t forget to be safe at the park and check out my article about playground safety by clicking here!
I didn’t know about most of these amazing parks! Thanks for having the idea to share your info!!! We will be visiting Jensen Beach community park very soon!! I work so weekends work great for me. Thank you again for your thoughtfulness!!
Do you happen to know if there is a bathroom at the Jensen Beach Community Playground?
Palm City Elementary, like most elementary schools, has a VPK (voluntary preschool) program for 4 year olds. So the playground for the younger children would be used by them. The playground cannot be used by the public during the school day due to liability. Also, due to their after school care program that runs until 6 pm, they cannot have other children on site. Having it open to the public on weekends is a bonus!